The Ben Simmons Sports Foundation is here to help provide financial support to athletes whose families cannot afford for them to receive academic tutoring, participate on sports club teams, receive personal training or mentoring. We work closely with the International Sports Training Institute and with players wishing to play in club teams and training.
BSSF Sports Scholarship Criteria
- One child per family
- The Ben Simmons Sports Foundation Scholarship Application
- BSSF Essay
- Read 1 book per season (3 months) on their sport & complete book report
- BSSF Commitment Form (Completed after acceptance as scholarship recipient)
- Attendance to all practices and games as high priority
- Respectful behavior on and off the court
- Complete 4 hours of Achieving through Reading, per season (3 months)
- One community service project per season (3 months)
- Complete sports book and book report within 3 months
- Fulfill two required writing assignments
- Success in school: sending a copy of every report card and conduct grades while under BSSF scholarship
If you are in need of assistance please contact the BSSF through e-mail or phone to apply for a BSSF sports scholarship.